Coach John Wooden was a master at paying attention to detail, creating just the right strategy for the team that he had, and getting the most out of the team, both individually and collectively. That’s why he won 10 national championships in a 12 year period.
In our organizations, we need to do the same thing:
- pay attention to detail in pursuing our objectives
- create the right strategy for the team we are leading
- get the most out of every individual and the team as a whole
I’ve had the unique opportunity to lead in a variety of organizations, including:
- volunteer organizations (churches) leading up to 500 volunteers
- non-profit organizations leading multiple teams that required leading up, across and down simultaneously
- creating strategy that led to partnerships with leaders and organizations on 5 continents in 30+ countries
- inspiring teams toward our mission with tiny budgets and vast resources available
- leading organizations as a “one man show” and leading large teams with staff members in 7 different countries
I would love to help you identify the important details, create the right strategy, and lead your team. Contact me to begin the conversation about creating a customized plan to take your organization to the next level.